Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October 20, 2010

  • Here we are, it is Wednesday, and I am finally posting another blog.

  • The weekend is over, the week is half done, and time is slipping through my fingers.  The roof is almost all shingled - I love (notice the sarcasam) working on old houses - nothing is ever square or goes together easily.  But I am getting closer to completion!

  • The horse race / fundraiser went well over the weekend.  We raised close to $1200 for charity.  Had a great time with good food!  We are planning another for this spring...

  • If you are looking for a good, fun, easy read, try Jim Butcher's Dresded Files.  Especially now that the haunting season is upon us.  Picture a mixture of Magnum P.I. and Bewitched...  murder/mystery/wizardry with a solid dose of sarcasim and humor.  Of course, who has time to read?

Thought for the day:
  • Say, "Now I will do it" and you'll see that you have already accomplished/delivered half the task.
(this from the world's greatest procrastinator)

No comments:

Post a Comment