Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 12, 2010

Ok, I know that I should be doing two or more of these a week, and not the night before...

  • I finally got the top 10 websites posted.  I actually had them done in Word last Friday, but I did not even fire up my computer at home until Monday afternoon.  Sometimes it is nice to do without technology...
  • Spent the weekend working on my roof (still).  I managed to get two of three walls closed in (I still have siding, soffit and fascia to put on) and the rest of the sheeting on the roof itself.  Hopefully next weekend I can finish the felt and shingle it...
  • I will be working a horse race / buffet dinner this Saturday for charity.  Anyone interested in tickets?  All the food you can eat, with free liquid "refreshments" for only $10.  Race betting starts at $2 per bet - I have 10 tickets left...


Thought for the day:
  • Duck tape is like the force...  it has a good side, it has a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment